Huddle Up Drink Cozies
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 10"x11" team fabric
- 4-1/4"x9-3/4" Insul-BriteÂ® insulating batting
- 4-1/2" hook-and-loop tape
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
- Sewing machine
1. Right sides together, using a 1/2" seam allowance, stitch 11" sides of fabric leaving a 2" opening in the center for turning. Press seam allowances open.
2. Right sides together, stitch short sides, matching seam and center of side. Turn.
3. Insert Insul-Brite batting into cozy. Whip-stitch opening closed. Quilt, if desired.
4. Stitch hook-and-loop tape to short ends of rectangle. Place hook side on the wrong side of the cozy. Place loop side on the right side of the cozy.