Hydrangea Bridal Bouquet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted floral stems: 5 Hydrangeas 3 stems Roses (3 flowers per stem) 3 stems Berries 3 stems Mini-flowers
- 1 spool 1/4' ribbon to match flowers
- Pkg. green floral tape
- Pkg. floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Cut 2 small roses from stems approx. 9' in length. Wrap the two together using green floral tape.
- Remove all leaves from the flowers.
- Refer to photo often for help in placement of floral material.
- Cut the mini flower and the berries into pieces and group the two together. Make 3 groupings and wrap evenly around the roses with green floral tape.
- From this point on, wrap each flower with floral tape.
- Position 2 Hydrangeas on either side of the bouquet.
- Start filling in around the bouquet using the different size roses, hydrangeas, mini flowers and berries until pleased with the design.
- Be sure to cover the entire length of stems with floral tape.
- Make a bow from the ribbon and attach to the bouquet.