SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 sage ivy garlands
- Two 6"x3.6" Asparagus fern garland
- 22-gauge dark brown cloth stem wire (1 pkg.)
- 2 cream hydrangea bushes
- 15" star white jasmine bush
- Cutting utensil
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Open ivy garlands in opposite directions. Wire together about 8" apart. Trim 10 ivy leaves and reserve.
2. Open asparagus fern and wire loosely back and forth to ivy, starting at ends and overlapping in middle. Trim excess and reserve.
3. Form 10 “V" clusters using 2 hydrangea leaves. At base of V glue hydrangea flower and snip of reserved fern.
4. Space out and glue to garland.
5. Trim jasmine and add.