I Miss You Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Gold Air Machine
- Cricut Design Space ™ software
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StandardGrip mat
- Cricut® Transfer Tape
- Cricut® Tools Weeder
- Cricut® Vinyl Silver
- Cricut Explore™ Scoring Stylus
- Cardstock: white, aqua, gray (1 each)
- Orange patterned paper
- Small white buttons (2)
- Needle and thread
- Foam squares
- Sewing machine & thread
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/7739.
- Insert Cricut Explore™ Scoring Stylus into accessory clamp A.
- In Cricut Design Space™, cut images from cardstock, patterned paper, vellum and vinyl.
- Use the Cricut Weeding Tool to remove excess vinyl from design.
- Layer and adhere heart images to the card front. Try using a sewing machine and thread to stitch around the edges prior to adhering to the card.
- Follow the "application instructions for Cricut® Vinyl" application instructions for Cricut® Vinyl to adhere the vinyl phrase to the aqua strip.
- Embellish as desired – I stitched two small buttons to the sentiment strip.
- Use foam squares to adhere the sentiment to the card front.