SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand Imagine: Purple Haze, 1 hank or color of choice
Exact gauge is not essential for this project.
This yarn is a tube.
1. Slide hand into one end of the yarn tube.
2. Slide the yarn up and gather the tube onto arm until hand emerges from the other end.
3. With other hand, grab the uppermost edge of the yarn tube and gently pull it down over itself.
4. Continue pulling until both ends of the tube meet.
5. Holding both ends together, slide the tube off arm. There will now be a double layer of the yarn. Suggestion: Knot the ends to keep the layers in place.
6. For a fun, ‘fuller’ look, repeat Steps 1-5. This variation will create a shorter scarf.