SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® papercrafting supplies: Fuse Creativity System® Starter Set Fuse Creativity System® Design Set Paper Edgers – Clouds Seal of Approval squeeze punch, XL Round n' Round squeeze punch, large
- Paper lunch sack
- Variety of patterned papers
- Solid cardstock
- Foam adhesive
- Circle punch, 1½"
1. Scallop the top edge of the paper bag using Clouds Paper Edger. Fold the top (opening end) down about 2½".
2. Use the Fuse Creativity System® to create the scalloped blue embellishment. Place the embellishment on lower front of the bag as shown.
3. Trim a 1½" strip of pink patterned paper and cut a V-notch on one short end. Adhere it vertically centered on the bag.
4. Fold the top of the bag, then adhere a 2" band of patterned paper, with the bag's scallop edge still visible.
5. Wrap a thin ribbon to close the bag and tie a pretty bow.
6. Print or stamp a sentiment on ivory cardstock, then punch with a 1½" circle punch. Back the circle with a kraft-colored scallop circle. Attach it to the bag using foam adhesive.