"Be the Change" Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper House:Enchantment 6" Paper PadBe The Change 3D Title StickerButterflies 2" Sticker
- Cream cardstock
- 1-1/2" wide sheer gold ribbon
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Double-sided adhesive
1. Trim and fold cream cardstock to create a 4"x5-1/2" card. Cut purple & gold henna patterned paper from the Enchantment Paper Pad to 4"x5-1/2" and adhere to front of folded card.
2. Cut a 1-1/4"x 4" piece of red patterned paper from the paper pad and adhere vertically to the front of the card, approximately 1" from the left hand side. Cut a piece of gold ribbon long enough to wrap around front (horizontally) and adhere ends to inside of card.
3. Cut the &"Be The Change" 3D Title Sticker trimming off the butterfly, and creat a flat edge to the left of the word Change. Lining up the newly cut edge, adhere to front of card as shown.
4. Embellish with two butterflies from the Butterflies 2" sticker above the ribbon, and two butterflies below the ribbon.