Industrial Style Monogram
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Granite Natural Stone Textured Finish
- Black Paint Pen
- Tin block letters: 7" & 10-1⁄2"
- Flat washers: variety of sizes, rusty & used
- Screen: scrap pieces
- Hinges: die cuts
- Ink pad: charcoal
- Craft scissors
1. Spray monogram letters in Granite Natural Stone textured finish. Allow to dry completely.
2. Using an ink pad, apply ink directly to edges and the face of the letters in random areas.
3. Arrange and adhere screen pieces, flat washers and hinges to the face of the letters, wrapping some around the sides and spanning some open areas.
4. Use the black paint pen to highlight some parts of the letters with dots representing screws or tacks.