1. Apply stencil to white paper. Generously paint the paper with the stencil using desired color of Deco Art Ink Effects.
2. Peel stencil from paper. Allow ink to dry for 30-45 minutes or until completely dry.
3. Place paper ink side down on fabric napkin. With iron on high heat and no steam press the iron down on top of the paper. Press for 1 minute, keeping the iron moving. Ensure the design is transferring by lifting up one corner before removing the paper from the napkin.
4. Remove paper from napkin.
5. Repeat using another Deco Art Ink Effects color.
Tip: If using fabric that is 100% cotton, spay on Ink Effects Base Coat first and let it dry before applying design.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>