1. Apply stencil to white paper. Generously paint the paper with the stencil using desired color of Deco Art Ink Effects.
2. Peel stencil from paper. Allow ink to dry for 30-45 minutes or until completely dry.
3. Place paper ink side down on fabric napkin. With iron on high heat and no steam press the iron down on top of the paper. Press for 1 minute, keeping the iron moving. Ensure the design is transferring by lifting up one corner before removing the paper from the napkin.
4. Remove paper from napkin.
5. Repeat using another Deco Art Ink Effects color.
Tip: If using fabric that is 100% cotton, spay on Ink Effects Base Coat first and let it dry before applying design.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.