SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tsukineko® Goosebumps Texture Spray
- Stencil: metal or plastic
- Memento™ dye-based ink: Tangelo, Bamboo Leaves, Rich Cocoa
- Background papers, cardstock
- Embellishments of choice
- Damp paper towel
1. Temporarily secure stencil to background paper. Hold Goosebumps Texture Spray 4" to 6" above the paper & apply.
2. Remove stencil immediately after spraying and rinse with water. Allow Goosebumps image to dry completely.
3. Apply Memento™ dye-based inks directly to paper. Work from lightest color to darkest.
4. Wipe excess ink from Goosebumps resist with a damp paper towel.
5. Layer bamboo print with other paper, cardstock and embellishments.