Ink Spot Napkin Rings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin®:6mm AB Blue Rounds (2 pk)6mm Metallic Dark Blue Rounds (1 pk)6mm Silver/Crystal Mirror Beads (1 pk)
- Silver head pins (8 pc)
- Silver small memory wire
- Round nose pliers
- Needle nose pliers
- Parrot beak cutters
Makes a set of 4
1. Form a loop at one end of the small memory wire.
2. Thread the following bead pattern onto the coil and bring the beads to the end, next to the loop: (2) mirror beads, (21) AB blue beads, (1) mirror bead, (24) dark blue beads, (1) mirror bead, (21) AB blue beads and (2) mirror beads.
3. Trim the memory wire 1/2" past the last bead. Form a loop. Use parrot bead pliers to cut the thick wire. Regular jewelry cutters aren’t tough enough and often end up broken or warped.
4. Make (2) mirror bead drops with wrapped loops. Attach a drop to each of the loops at the ends of the napkin ring.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for each napkin ring.