"Our Day" Framed Schedule
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12”x12” Homeroom Stack
- 14”x16” frame
- Chipboard square
- 1/4" white ribbon
- Personal die cut machine with desired alphabet
- Dry erase marker
- Paper trimmer
- Papercrafting adhesive
1. Select 8 prints from the stack. Cut a 12”x1-3/4” strip from each one. Adhere them horizontally to the frame insert, print side up.
2. Cover the seam between each set of prints with a strip of white ribbon, trimming the ends of each section to be visible only through the glass. Put the insert back inside the frame (under the glass) and secure in place.
3. Cut additional strips of desired prints from the stack and adhere them to the chipboard square. Using the die cut machine, cut out the letters “OUR DAY” from the different printed cardstock sections. Adhere the letters across the top of the frame.
4. Display the frame in a classroom, kitchen, or playroom, writing out scheduled activities each day with a dry erase marker.