Instagram Photos Guide
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Nine 5" square art canvases
- Decoupage medium
- Foam brush
- Nine 4-1/2"x 4-1/4" laser-printed photographs
- Paper trimmer
- Black marker
- Protected work surface
1. Cut the laser-printed photographs to 4-1/2"x 4-1/4".
2. Apply a thin layer of decoupage medium to the surface of the canvas. Smooth the photo onto the canvas. Place photograph so the top & side margins are equal. The bottom margin should be slightly larger than the top & sides.
3. Apply a thin coat of decoupage medium over the entire canvas to seal the photograph.
4. Journal the bottom margin of the canvas with black marker.
5. Repeat for all canvases.