Interactive Table Runner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Kraft paper
- Ruler and/or T-square
- Black marker
- Colored cardstock
- Paper trimmer
- Corner-rounder punch
- Cotton print fabric 1-ft longer & 1-ft wider than tabletop
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Turn all fabric edges 6”, press and place on table.
2. Cut a piece of kraft paper slightly smaller than the tabletop. A few inches of fabric and tabletop should remain exposed on all sides when runner is in place.
3. Cut cardstock chargers in coordinating colors to match the size of the serving dishes. Round the corners of each charger with the punch.
4. Lay out the table and decide where each menu item will be placed. Write food descriptions and other fun comments on the kraft paper with black marker.