SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Krylon® ColorMaster®: Black
- Krylon® Glitter Blast™: Orange Burst, Grape Glitz, Citrus Dream, Sealer
- Cardstock: black, four 8-1/2" x 11”
- Decorative cardstock: one 8-1/2" x 11” light colored
- Sticks: six, 8” long x 1/4” wide, flat-sided
- Ribbon: 1-1/2 yds x 2” wide
- Wooden box with handles: unfinished 12” x 6-1/2”
- Craft scissors
- Decorative edge scissors: deckle edged
- Craft glue
- Paper punches: 1” & 3/4”
- Stencil letters
1. Spray wooden box and sticks with Krylon® Indoor/Outdoor in black.
2. Spray three sheets of cardstock each with a different color of Glitter Blast™; allow to dry completely. Spray dried cardstock with Glitter Blast Sealer.
3. Use paper punches, in both sizes, to punch enough circles from glittered paper to decorate box. Arrange and adhere to sides of box.
4. Cut six rectangles 2” x 3-1/2” from black cardstock. Use deckle edged scissors to cut six rectagles 1-3/4” x 3-1/4” from decorative paper; adhere to center of black rectangles.
5. Cut letters 2-1/2” tall letters (T R E A T S) from glittered paper. Adhere letters to centers of decorative paper.
Note: These letters could be freehand, die-cuts or stenciled.
6. Adhere lettered rectangles to end of flat sticks. Arrange and adhere opposite ends of sticks to inside of box.
7. Tie ribbon bows onto each end of the box through handles. Trim ends to desired lengths.