Intricate Paper Lanterns
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® AdvantEdge™ Border Punch Starter Set - Flower Garden
- Fiskars® AdvantEdge™ Border Punch Refill Cartridge - Sand Dollar
- Fiskars® Premier No.5 Non-Stick Scissors
- Fiskars® Squeeze Punch: Extra-Large - Round 'n Round
- Decorative string
1. Use the AdvantEdge™ Punch and the Sand Dollar cartridge to create 12 strips of paper.
2. Use scissors to round the end of each strip so that they are smooth.
3. Use the Extra-Large Round ‘n Round Punch to punch out four circles.
4. Use a pin to poke a hole in the center of each circle.
5. Cut a length of string to 54". Using a threaded needle, feed the string through the hole in one circle and knot it at the end of the string.
6. Stack the 12 strips together and feed the end of the string through center of the Sand Dollar design at rounded end.
7. Feed the string through a second circle, pull the string taut and knot.
8. Measure approximately 6" and tie a knot at that length. Feed the end of the string through a third circle, followed by the opposite end of the 12 strips.
9. Feed the string through the last circle, pull taut and knot. Fan the strips apart to create a globe.
10. Attach decorative string to the end of the knot to hang.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products