SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Kids’ Camp!® Tie-Dye Party Pack: Pool Party
- White 100% cotton T-shirt
- Plastic tablecloth
- Paper towels
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash T-shirt. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Lay damp T-shirt on prepared work surface.
4. Pinch bottom right corner and twist into a spiral. Repeat step on top right section of shirt.
5. Wearing plastic gloves, remove caps from dye bottles, fill bottles with water, replace caps and shake bottles until colors are dissolved.
6. Apply lime and turquoise dye to lower right corner swirl.
7. Apply purple and turquoise dye to the upper right corner swirl.
8. Randomly add lime and turquoise dye to any large remaining white areas.
9. Wrap T-shirt with plastic tablecloth and let set for 6-8 hours.
10. Wash and dry separately.