SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™, Clear Carousel
- Tulip® Mini Fashion Iron
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion®
- Tulip® Fashion Form
- Simplicity® pattern 4070
- Satin fabric in amount according to pattern
- Sewing machine & matching thread
- Die-cutting machine with 3" circle die
- Straight pins
DIRECTIONS: For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Cut and sew dress according to pattern instructions.
2. Using die-cutting machine, cut thirty-six 3" circles from extra fabric.
3. With Tulip® Mini Fashion Iron, apply crystals to one-half of each circle, using thin pressing cloth to protect fabric.
4. Insert Tulip® Fashion Form into bodice of dress.
5. With fingers, create a 12" pleat on each fabric circle. Apply small dots of Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion® inside pleat and place on dress with another dot of Fabric Fusion®. Hold in place on Tulip® Fashion Form with 2 straight pins.
6. Continue adhering crystal circles across bodice and pinning in place until set, being careful not to use too much glue.
7. Pull out straight pins when set.
8. Let dry 2-4 hours. Dress is washable or dry cleanable after 48 hours. Turn inside out, wash on gentle cycle; machine dry low.