It's A Party
PARTY INVITATION SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts®:
Essentials Paper Pad Pastels
Alphabet Punch Set
Iridescent Fine Glitter 12-Pack
Stamp and Punch Butterfly
Ebony ink pad
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Permanent Adhesive Tab and Roll
- EK Success 3D-Dots: 1/16" white adhesive foam squares
- Cardstock: Light green, yellow, light pink
1. Cut, score and fold in half a piece of pink patterned paper from the paper pad. Cut light green cardstock panel, leaving a 1/4" border & adhere to the front of the card. Cut light yellow cardstock panel, leaving a 1/8" border & adhere to the light green panel.
2. Use circle cutter to cut: small yellow circle, medium patterned paper circle & large light green circle. Fringe cut edges of all circles – 3/8" deep on large & medium circles & 1/8" on smallest circle.
3. Punch out letters to spell YOU'RE INVITED. Use tweezers to pick up the tiny letters. Use glue pen to adhere letters to front of card. 4. Apply glue to letters with glue pen. Apply green iridescent glitter. Tap off excess glitter & return to jar.
5. Stamp a butterfly in ebony ink onto light pink cardstock, with the top of the image near the edge of the paper. Turn the Stamp and Punch upside down and align over the stamped image before punching it out.
6. Cut a 1/4"x2 1/2" strip of light green cardstock for the flower stem. To craft leaves, cut 2 small pieces of patterned paper and fringe one long edge on each piece.
7. Use foam squares between each circle layer & on the back of the large one. Assemble & adhere the flower to the front of the card. Adhere the butterfly to the flower with a foam square.