It's good to be Queen
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mod PodgeÂ®:
- Mod Melts: Opaque & Metallics
- Mod Molds: Alphabet & Royal Icons
- Acrylic paint: Wicker White
- Metallic paint: Ice Blue
- Square wood plaques (3)
- Scrapbook paper
- Small eye screws (7)
- Hanging crystal embellishment
- Flat brush 1/2"
- Wax paper
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Water basin
- Paper towels
- Foam plates
1. Paint wood plaques Wicker White. Paint edges with Ice Blue.
2. Cut squares from scrapbook paper the size of the plaque surface. Brush Mod PodgeÂ® onto surface of plaque and apply paper square. Cover with wax paper and smooth with squeegee. Allow to dry twenty minutes before sealing with additional coats of matte.
3. Create images from icon mold with opaque melts. Create letters from alphabet mold with gold metallic melts.
4. Glue mold images to plaques .
5. Insert eye screws into tops of plaques and one in bottom of center plaque.
6. Attach crystal embellishment to bottom eye screw.
7. Cut a length of jute and starting at one end of banner, tie a knot before eye screw. Insert long end through second screw and knot. Repeat until all plaques are hanging on jute string.