SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® Food-crafting supplies
- Rolling Pin
- 15-1/4"x10-1/4" Cookie Sheet
- 3" Metal Circle Cutter
- 14-1/2"x20" Cooling Grid
- Meringue Powder
- Royal Icing
- Black Icing Color
- 9" Angled Spatula
- Disposable Decorating Bags
- Decorating Tip 3
- Jack-O-Lantern with Witch Hat Royal Icing Decorations
- Favorite roll-out cookie dough recipe
- Bake cookies. Prepare cookie dough per recipe. Roll out dough and cut circles. Bake and cool.
- Ice cookies. Prepare royal icing. Tint 1/2 cup icing black, reserve remaining icing white.
- Decorate cookies. Use spatula to ice tops of cookies with white icing. Use tip 3 and black icing to outline cookies and pipe “x’s” on outlines. Attach icing decoration to center of cookies with a dot of icing. Allow to dry 4-6 hours.