SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 14", 16" & 18" Quilting hoops
- Acrylic paints in 3 different shades of orange
- Foam brush
- Clear polyester thread
- Thin hand-sewing needle
- 3 sheets of 9"x12" 3mm Black craft foam
- Tacky glue
- Paint inside and outside of all hoop sets and allow to dry thoroughly. Use a different color orange for each size. Two or three coats may be needed to achieve desired effect. Hang to dry.
- Design jack-o'-lantern faces and cut out from black craft foam.
- With clear polyester thread and needle, poke tiny hole through top of each face piece and tie to inner hoop to make face mobile.
- Glue the outer hoop at right angles to inner hoop.
- When dry, tie a piece of thread to hoop screw and hang.