Janome 2212 Sewing Machine
The Janome2212 is aquality entry level model offered at a fantastic price! This mechanical machine features 12 built-in stitches and a four-step buttonhole. Dial pattern selection and stitch width and length adjustment ensures ease of use. Great features like a free arm and drop feed make it versatile for all types of sewing. Lightweight and easy to use, this is the perfect machine for a beginner and the price is just right!
- Front Loading Bobbin
- Free Arm
- Folding Carry Handle
- Speeds up to 860 spm Dial Pattern Selector
- Manual Tension Control
- Drop Feed Dog
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Built-In Thread Cutter
- 12 stitches
- 4-Step Buttonhole
- Zigzag Width Adjustment to 5mm
- Stitch Length Adjustment to 4mm
- 0-2.5 Stitch Length For Reverse Stitch
- Two Retractable, Vertical Spool Pins
- Incandescent Lamp
- Push-Pull Bobbin Winder
- Optional Softcover
- MSRP $249
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, Not Available for Express Shipping.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.