Janome Classmate S950 Sewing Machine
The Classmate S-950 is a solid machine made to school specifications - but perfect for any type of sewist. The flat bed aluminum alloy construction is made to fit in exisiting school cabinetry. The machine features 19 built-in stitches, including a four-step buttonhole. A threading guide is located on the front panel for easy viewing, and finger guard is afixed to the machine.
- Vertical oscillating hook bobbin
- 19 built-in stitches
- 1 four-step buttonhole
- Lay-in thread tension control
- Snap-on presser feet
- 3 piece feed dog
- Drop feed
- Reverse stitch lever
- Stop motion bobbin winding
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Stitch selection dial
- Maximum stitch width: 5mm
- Maximum stitch length: 4mm
- Finger guard fixed on machine
- Threading guide diagram on front panel
- Flat bed aluminum allow construction
- Flat bed design fits existing flatbed school cabinetry
- MSRP $349
- No Express Shipping: This item is not available for Express Shipping. If you'd like to ship other items via Express Shipping, please enter a separate order.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.