Janome Memory Craft 6500P Sewing Machine
The Memory Craft 6500P is not your usual home sewing machine. It is a computerized dream machine for every type of sewist - from garments to quilting and home dec. It provides the speed and precision critical to advanced sewing and contains serious features for the serious sewist. Sewing speeds of 1,000 stitches per minute mean that your projects get finished quickly, and our advanced features ensure that they get completed easily. It also includes many features designed especially for the quilter, including specialty stitches and an advanced feed mechanism.
- 135 Stitches across 4 modes
- 7 Buttonholes
- Block and script monogram stitches
- Backlit LCD screen
- Maximum sewing speed: 1000spm/Straight; 700spm/Zigzag
- Speed control lever
- Arm and bed space: 9'' x 5'' (225mm x 120mm)
- Visible pressure gauge
- Jam-proof, magnetic, top-loading, full-rotary hook system
- Independent motor for bobbin winding
- Automatic thread cutter, with memory capability
- SFS (superior feed system)
- External feed balancing dial
- Front access feed dog up/down control
- Adjustable stitch width from 0 to 7mm
- Adjustable stitch length from 0 to 5mm
- Individual stitch editing
- Combination stitch editing
- Turn over memory
- Recall memory bank
- Resumption set/last stitch recall
- Auto-lock, Lock-a-matic, and needle up/down quick command keys
- Vertical thread delivery system with dual thread guide bar
- Built-in needle threader
- 71 needle drop positions (including 15 left to right needle positions)
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Twin needle guard
- Knee lifter
- Extended seam allowance guide
- Beep indicator shut-off
- 14 standard feet
- Large extension table
- 10 languages available on-screen
- Electronic foot control
- Sewing light
- Soft dust cover
- MSRP $1,999
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, this item is not available for Express Shipping and can not be shipped to a P.O. Box.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>