Janome Mod-11 Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine
The Janome MOD-11 sewing machine has 11 built-in stitches, including 1 four-step buttonhole, allowing you to create a variety of chic and beautiful projects that you never thought were possible. The MOD-11 sewing machine ensures that your projects are conquered with power, precision and confidence.
With 11 built-in stitches including a four-step buttonhole, you always have the right stitch for the job. The top loading horizontal bobbin system and simple stitch dial width mean that set-up is quick and easy. Advanced features like drop feed and a 5-piece feed dog system ensure that the Janome MOD-11 is a machine you can grow into.
- 11 Built-In Stitches
- 1 Four-Step Buttonhole
- Simple Stitch Selection
- Removable Free Arm
- Drop Feed
- Horizontal Top Loading Full Rotary Hook Bobbin System
- Manual Thread Tension Control
- Easy Reverse Lever
- 5-Piece Feed Dog System
- Specialty Needle Plate
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lift
- Free Accessories Including Four Presser Feet
- Maximum Stitch Width: 5mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 4mm
- Machine size: 16” length x 7” width x 12” height
- Machine weight: 12lbs
- Work space: W6.2” x H4.2
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >