Janome Mod-15 Sewing Machine
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Modify your style with the brand new Janome MOD line of computerized sewing machines. The MOD sewing machines feature basic technology, but can handle a variety of high-demanding tasks so that you can accomplish your next DIY project.
The complete MOD line has 7 sewing machines, all with different features. The MOD-15 has 15 built-in stitches, including 1 four-step buttonhole, allowing you to create a variety of chic and beautiful projects that you never thought were possible. The MODs ensure that your projects are conquered with power, precision and confidence.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 15 built-in stitches
- 1 four-step buttonhole
- Manual thread tension control
- Snap-on presser feet
- 5-piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Easy reverse lever
- Machine weight: 11.7lbs
- Work space: W 6.2” x H 4.2”
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Stitch selection dials
- Maximum stitch width: 5mm
- Maximum stitch length: 4mm
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin: The advantage of easy drop-in, top load bobbins is that you can readily see how much thread is left on the bobbin through the window. You do not have to remove the bobbin case to insert a new bobbin and you do not have to remove the accessory tray from the free arm to change bobbins. Drop-in bobbin sewing machines also have full rotary metal hooks which move in one direction, run quieter and require less lubrication than underneath oscillating shuttle hook and removable bobbin case systems
- Free arm: The removable storage compartment turns this machine into a free arm. It is great for sewing small openings like a sleeve or hemming a pair of pants.
- Auto declutch bobbin winder: You’ll never have to worry about over winding bobbins with this auto declutch bobbin winder that will stop automatically when it is full.
- Drop feed: Lowering the feed dogs will drop them below the needle plate. When you sew, the feed dogs will not be used. This technique is used for free motion sewing. The feed dogs will no longer pull the fabric in precise increments. When using free motion, you control the speed and the fabric direction.
Included Standard Accessories:
- Zipper Foot
- Blind Hemming Foot
- Sliding Buttonhole Foot
- Seam Ripper (Buttonhole Opener)
- Spool Holders (Large and Small)
- Additional Spool Pin
- Instruction Book
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time. This item can't be shipped to a PO Box.
HOW WE SHIP
Items shipping from our warehouse ship within 3 business days (Mon-Fri) for standard shipping. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out within 3 business days the following week. Items shipping direct from the manufacturer will take additional processing time and ship separate from the remainder of your order. See our Full Shipping Policy >
OUR SHIPPING METHODS
|Method||In-Home Arrival Estimate|
|Standard||6-9 Business Days|
|Express||3 Business Days|
|Express Plus||2 Business Days|
For pricing information, please see our shipping table, shipping prices are based on order total.
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details and Exclusions.>