Janome MOD-30 Sewing Machine with Bonus Tote Bag and Accessories
To purchase and pick-up in-store, add your selections to your shopping bag. At checkout you can choose whether to pick-up in-store or ship to your home.
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Convenience Features like the start/stop button, easy reverse lever and locking stitch ensure that your projects are completed with ease. Professional-level features like the 7-piece feed dog system and the specialty needle plate allow you to produce precise results. Four presser feet and more accessories ensure that you have all the tools you need to get stitching!
Bonus Items Included: MOD Signature Tote Bag, Blue Tip Needle Set and 10-Pack of Bobbins
- Janome Computerized Sewing Machine with 30 Built-In Stitches including 3 One-Step Buttonholes with Bonus Tote Bag, Needle Set and 10-Pack of Bobbins
- Easy Threading with One-Hand Needle Threader
- Top Loading Bobbin with Clear Cover and 7-Piece Feed Dog System
- Convenience Buttons like a Start/Stop Button, Reverse, Locking Stitch and Needle Up/ Down
- Backlit LCD Display with Easy Navigation Keys, Free Arm, Drop Feed, 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy convenience buttons: Right by the needle, you’ll find a start/stop button for sewing without the foot control and a reverse button. There is also a locking stitch button and needle up/down button by the LCD display.
- Start/stop button: The start/stop button allows the machine to sew without using the foot pedal. This feature is great for sewing long seams or for quick mending.
- Easy reverse button: The reverse button allows you to easily backstitch for locking seams. With the tip of your finger, this conveniently located button can also be used to stop a stitch pattern before its completion.
- Locking stitch button: The locking stitch button ties off the end of the thread. No need to backstitch to lock a seam. This is ideal for securing seams on delicate fabrics or when using decorative stitches.
- One-hand needle threader: Thread the machine up to the needle and then let the built-in needle threader take over to get the thread through the eye of the needle.
- Drop feed: Lowering the feed dogs will drop them below the needle plate. When you sew, the feed dogs will not be used. This technique is used for free motion sewing. The feed dogs will no longer pull the fabric in precise increments. When using free motion, you control the speed and the fabric direction.
- Horizontal top loading rotary hook bobbin with clear cover: The jam-proof bobbin system allows you to get set-up sewing quickly. The clear bobbin cover allows you to monitor the bobbin thread supply
- 30 built-in stitches: Basic, Fashion, Quilting, Heirloom, Home Décor, Buttonholes
- Three buttonhole styles: customize your buttonhole based on fabric weight, heirloom sewing, fashion sewing and style.
- LCD display: The backlit LCD display allows you to see what stitch you are on easily. Use the directional buttons to choose stitches and adjust the stitch width and length. The recommended foot is also displayed above the stitch number to take the guess work out of which accessory to use.
- Memorized needle up/down: Push the button to set the needle to stop in the up or down position. Set the needle in the down position for easy pivoting on corners and for seamless free motion embroidery. Set the needle to the up position for easy fabric removal.
- Speed control slider: Set the speed for comfortable sewing with the speed control slider. This slider allows you to set the top and low end speeds of the machine. Set to slower speeds for intricate work and high speeds for long straight seams. This is a popular feature amongst beginners. Never sew faster than what you are comfortable with.
- Free arm: The removable storage compartment turns this machine into a free arm. It is great for sewing small openings like a sleeve or hemming a pair of pants.
- 7-piece feed dog system allows for smooth fabric feed, no matter your fabric type
- Specialty needle plate : Use the marking on the needle plate to ensure that you sew a precise seam, when stitching in center needle position
- Auto declutch bobbin winder: You’ll never have to worry about over winding bobbins with this auto declutch bobbin winder that will stop automatically when it is full.
- Manual thread tension control: The adjustable thread tension dial allows you to make easy adjustments based on the fabric type.
- Extra high presser foot lift is ideal when stitching over denim seams and other bulky fabrics
- Included dust cover provides protection for your sewing machine when not in use
- Snap-on presser feet: the four included presser feet all snap-on with just a fingertip’s touch.
- LED Light illuminates your sewing space.
- Aluminum Interior Frame for durability
- 25-Year Limited Warranty
Included Standard Accessories
- General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Spool Holders (large and small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins (class 15), Assorted Needle Set, Seam Ripper (Buttonhole Opener), Lint Brush, Screwdriver, Stitch Card, Instruction Book, Dust Cover, Foot Control, Power Cable
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details and Exclusions.>