Janome Mod-8933 Serger
To purchase and pick-up in-store, add your selections to your shopping bag. At checkout you can choose whether to pick-up in-store or ship to your home.
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Modify your style with the brand new Janome MODs. This line of machines and serger feature basic technology, but can handle a variety of high-demanding tasks so that you can accomplish your next DIY project.
The MOD 7933D serger is the perfect companion for the developing fashion enthusiast. This wonderful modern serger gives you the necessary features in a compact machine to make beginner denim, knit and hemmed projects. The MODs ensure that your projects are conquered with power, precision and confidence.
- 3 and 4 thread serger
- Easy lay-in threading
- Manual tension dials
- Threading chart
- Color coded thread guides
- Tension release lever
- Easily accessible lower looper
- Quick change rolled hem
- Lower looper pretension setting slider
- Easily retractable upper knife
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Snap-on presser foot
- Adjustable stitch length: 1mm to 4mm
- Differential feed ratio 0.5mm to 2.25mm
- Adjustable cutting width: 3.1mm to 7.3mm
- Maximum speed: 1,300 SPM
- Machine size: W12” x H10.7” x D11”
- Machine weight: 14.3lbs
- 3 and 4 thread overlock stitch: The 3 and 4 thread overlock stitch finishes seam allowances nicely on woven or knit fabrics. The built-in elasticity within the overlock stitches help garments fit naturally and comfortably.
- Quick change rolled hem: The rolled hem ensures that the machine folds a piece of fabric neatly underneath and stitches it. The serger does this much quicker than a regular sewing machine. A rolled hem eliminates the need to change the needle plate, foot or tension setting.
- Differential feed: The differential feeds on a serger give you more options. It is important to turn up your differential feed dials if you are using fabric that stretches or puckers. This can also help you gather fabric to create a unique look in your projects. If you turn the differential feed dials down, it will help to keep your fabric firm as it moves underneath the needle and will prevent any unwanted puckers.
- Lower looper: The lower looper pretension setting slider allows for easy threading in seconds.
- Retractable upper knife: The easily retractable upper knife makes threading safer and easier.
- Gathering: Gathering is a quick and easy way to add a ruffle to your projects. When you increase the differential feed, it will help push more fabric under the gathering presser foot as you serge.
- Adjustable stitch length: Similar to the sewing machine, the stitch length on the serger allows stitches to be further away when you turn the dial to a higher number. When you turn the dial to a lower number, the stitches will be closer together.
- Set of needles
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details and Exclusions.>