Janome Refurbished JW7630 Computerized Sewing Machine
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Complete different home decor and sewing projects with the Janome Sewing Machine, JW7630. It comes programmed with 30 decorative stitches and many premium computerized features, including classics such as a needle up/down button, start/stop button, a locking stitch button and a speed control slider. The programmed stitches are adjustable, as well. You can change the length and width depending on what project you're completing. You can be imaginative and create original designs thanks to this machine's versatility. This Janome machine is made with a heavy-duty internal metal frame, and it comes with a 25-year limited warranty.
- 30 Built-In Stitches: Essential, Stretch, Decorative and 6 1-Step Buttonhole Styles
- Computerized sewing machine with automatic stitch length and width settings
- Easy Threading with On-Handed Needle Threader
- Top Drop-In Bobbin System with clear view cover
- Interior Metal Frame for durability and skip-free sewing
- Convenience buttons: needle up / down, start / stop, locking stitch and speed control slider
- Free Arm Convertible for sewing sleeves and pant hems
- Drop Feed for free motion sewing, stippling and darning
- 7-Piece Feed Dogs with Janome-Exclusive Superior Feed System (SPS)
- Four Presser Feet Included: General Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Zipper Foot
- Handling Code:
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >