Jar with Lid
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Anchor® glass jar with lid
- 1 Panacea® crystal clear resin
- 1 large rose, green
- 3 wired stems, aqua
- Decorative Accents® micro seaglass, green
- Duck® brand duct tape
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Cutting utensil
- Throwaway container
Refer to photo for placement.
1. Clean and dry jar thoroughly. Remove rubber seal, optional.
2. Mix resin following manufactures directions. Mix in a throwaway container.
3. Trim flowers to desired length.
4. Brace lid. Connect lid with small piece of Duck® brand duct tape. Reinforce with hot glue. Use small scrap leaves to cover duct tape & glue.
5. Add glass beads to jar. Pour resin over beads.
6. Insert flowers as desired. Brace, if necessary, until resin sets.