1. Following surface prep instruction on the spray paint can, thoroughly clean and dry bottles, removing all traces of grease, oil and other residue. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Apply a light coat of Krylon Premium Metallic spray paint in Copper Brilliance to two of the mason jars. Repeat, spraying on light coats, until jars are completely covered, allowing time to dry in between coats.
3. Apply a light coat of 18 Kt. Gold Plate spray paint to two of the mason jars. Repeat until jars are completely covered, allowing time to dry in between coats.
4. Following instructions above, spray paint the last mason jar with Sterling Silver spray paint.
5. Add silver ribbon around the neck of each jar using glue dots.
6. Place and adhere Christmas trees inside of jars.