Jeweled Bridal Sash
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 yds.s 1/8" Simplicity®/MD silver rhinestone trim
- 2 yds.s 5/32" Simplicity®/MD rhinestone trim
- 3 yds.s 5/8" sheer ivory ribbon (or more, depending on waist measurement)
- Needle & coordinating thread
- Tape measure
*Please note this sash was made using measurements for a 25" waist.
Yardages may vary depending on individual waist measurements.
1. Cut a piece of ribbon that measures the length of waist measurement plus 40". This will provide enough ribbon to tie a bow with.
2. Cut two lengths of each rhinestone trim 2" less than the length of waist measurement.
3. Position two rows of bigger rhinestones in center of ribbon (leaving 20" of ribbon on either end) and stitch in place, making sure to stitch between each rhinestone.
4. Position smaller rhinestones on each side of larger rhinestones and stitch in place using same method as in step three.