SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Blue Moon Beads®:
2 hanks glass seed beads, light green
7" shell bead strand, green
Two 14" shell bead strands, green
7" coral flower shell bead strand
Shiny silver dainty chain
12" hammered link chain
- 1 pkg Offray® peach accents
- Fabric-covered buttons or brads
- Woven top: V-neck or scooped neckline
- Sewing needle
- Wire cutter
- Tacky glue
Refer to photo.
1. To create design, fold and twist strands of light green glass seed beads into shapes and swirls along the neckline. Hand stitch in place.
2. Drape dainty silver chain over seed bead design. Stitch in place.
3. Remove 3 links from the hammered link chain. Stitch the links to the dainty silver chain design.
4. Create 3 large focal points with elements from the coral flower strand. Stitch in place.
5. Glue peach accents on top of flowers. Allow to dry.
6. Cluster fabric-covered buttons or brads around flower. Stitch buttons in place or attach brad prongs to chain. Add buttons throughout the design.
7. Fill in neckline design with green shell beads. Stitch in place. Periodically hold top up to see if beads & embellishments are properly in place, or if more stitches are needed.