SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper mache rounded 3-dimensional skull
- Flat brush
- Bottle of dark gray or black acrylic paint
- Assorted gems, varying in sizes and colors
- Bottle of Fabric-Tec®
- Using the flat paintbrush and dark gray paint, apply paint to the small round skull and allow it to dry.
- Decide where to glue the beads onto the skull.
- Place the skull on top of a paper cup. Apply glue and beads on the top of the skull.
- Apply glue in one small area then sprinkle beads onto that area. Allow it to dry before rotating the skull to apply beads to another area. Continue to glue the beads to each area and allow to dry before moving onto the next area. Do this until the skull is completely covered with beads.