1. Remove the large boho and small boho bead off the elite #12 strand.
2. String a 6â€? piece of skinny wire through the large and small boho beads.
3. Using the needle nose pliers wrap each end of the wire into a circle about 3 times. The two beads should now be held in place with about 1" â€“ 2" between them.
4. Cut four 5â€? lengths of thick wire.
5. Bundle them into a tube shape.
6. Cut 12â€? of the skinny wire.
7. Wrap tightly around the center of the thick wire tube about 5 times.
8. Place the center of the wire wrapped bundle on the skinny wire between the 2 boho beads.
9. Wrap up and around the skinny wire in an X shape. Wrap in one direction several times then the other direction. Make sure the wire is wrapped tightly.
10. Create a loop to end the skinny wire wrap.
11. Tighten the circle on each end of the two boho beads so there is no extra wire.
12. Bend the 4 thick wire legs on each side straight up. Create a l shape bend on each leg with the pliers and position as desired.
13. Continue tightening with the circles and positioning the legs until reaching desired position.
14. Sand or file the sharp points on the ends of the legs.
15. Cut one long length of chain and two shorter ones.
16. Attach the end and head of the spider to the long length of chain using the circle of wire at end and a jump ring.
17. Attach the other 2 short lengths of chain using jump rings.
18. If desired, use the remaining beads from the elite strands with head pins to dangle on other parts of the chain.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >