Jillibean Soup Hi Sunshine Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jillibean Soup:Chilled Cucumber Soup 6x6 Paper PadCold Avocado Soup 6x6 Paper PadPea Pod Parts - Fresh VegetableWise Words - Yellow SmileSoup Label Stickers - Card Sentiments IIKraft Tags - Repair Tag, Stock Tag, Luggage Tag
- Cardstock - Kraft 12"x12" or Kraft card base
- Foam adhesive squares
- Scallop border punch
- Tim Holtz Mini Stapler and Staples
1. Cut a 5-1/2"x8-1/2½" piece of Kraft cardstock and fold in half to create a standard A2 card or use a standard A2 Kraft card base that measures 5-1/2½"x4-1/4".
2. Cut a 5-1/4"x4" piece of floral paper from the Chilled Cucumber Soup 6"x6" pad. Adhere to the front of the card, centered.
3. Cut a 5-1/2"x 3" piece of diagonal grey pattern paper from the Chilled Cucumber Soup 6"x6" pad. Adhere to the front of the card, centered top to bottom.
4. Cut the 3 Kraft tags to measure 2-1/2" tall. Clip the ends of the white string on each tag. Tie the string in the Stock tag into a bow. Knot the string in the other two tags to secure to the top of the tag. Adhere the Kraft tags to the front of the card.
5. Cut a 5-1/2"x3/4" piece of yellow pattern paper from the Cold Avocado Soup 6x6 pad. Use a decorative border punch along one edge of the paper strip. Adhere to the front of the card 1/2" from the bottom edge of the card. Secure with mini staples on the left and right ends of the paper strip.
6. Adhere the die-cut sun (Fresh Vegetable Soup) to the front of the card with foam adhesive squares to the right side of the card.
7. Add the sentiment sticker (Soup Labels - Card Sentiments II) to the front of the card with foam adhesive squares.
8. Finish the card by adding the script ‘you’ sticker (Wise Words - Yellow Smile), to the front of the card.