Journey Canvas Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix Alterations:Stacked Artful WordsTattered Flower Garland
- Sizzix Vagabond
- Idea-ology:4'x6' CanvasCollage Paper Mini StashCurio KnobsGem ClipsCollage KeysLong FastenersCorked VeilsCrinkle RibbonPaper Distresser
- Core’dinations Kraft’Core cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Dusty Concord
- Non-stick craft sheet
- Blending tool
- Blending foam
1. Cut background paper to 3-3/4'x5-3/4'.
2. Distress the edges with the Paper Distresser and Vintage Photo Distress ink on an Ink Blending tool.
3. Attach brads to corners and adhere piece to canvas.
4. Die cut “enjoy the journey" from black Kraft’core cardstock. Pop dot to canvas.
5. Die cut flower garland from collage mini stash papers.
6. Ink the flowers and leaves with several colors of Distress ink on an Ink Blending tool.
7. Bend the Gem clips out straight for the stems. Shape flowers and leaves then add a gem clip to the center of the flower.
8. Poke a hole in the cork for the stem to go through. Add stem to corked veils.
9. Adhere veils to canvas.
10. Dye Crinkle ribbon with Distress Ink by applying the ink directly to non-stick Craft sheet. Spritz with water and dry with a heat tool. Scrunch ribbon as it dries.
11. Tie ribbon around canvas with a big bow. Add the collage key to the bow.
12. Adhere Curio Knob to the top of the canvas.