SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Journeys 12"x12: paper pad
- Journeys 12"x12" paper pad
- Journeys Die-cut Borders
- 5"x7" Journal
- Paper trimmer
- Foam tape
- Hole punch
1. Cut the Journeys leaf paper to 12" x 7", taking 5" from the top.
2. Adhere paper to journal cover so that the word “journeys" is on the bottom left side of cover. Wrap overlapping paper around to back side of journal and secure. Trim the excess paper from the front of the cover.
3. Cut a 7" square from the left side of the purple paper with purple flowers down the side. Cut a bracket shape down one side.
4. Wrap a bracket piece around the journal and secure to back side of journal. The bracket on the cover should be about 2-1/2" wide and the rest of the paper wraps around to the back.
5. At the center point of bracket, punch a hole an eyelet.
6. Tie one yard of string to eyelet.
7. Cut three flower and three leaves from die-cut borders and mount to cover with foam tape.