1. Choose three die-cut photo mats to serve as the base of banner. Orient mats so they lay vertically. Punch a hole in the two upper corners of each mat 1/4" from the edge.
2. Choose die-cut accents to decorate the mats. Center and layer elements in each photo mat for a collage effect. Distress the edges of the accents with sandpaper or brown ink.
3. Use foam pop dots between the layers to create dimension when adhering accents.
4. Select chipboard letters to spell JOY or word of choice.
5. Pick three patterns of cardstock. Use acid-free adhesive to affix patterns to front of each letter. Trim excess cardstock with craft knife. Smooth and distress the edges of the letters with sandpaper or add ink for an aged effect.
6. Use pop dots to adhere one letter on each mat, in the center of collage.
7. Embellish the finished mats with tissue flower pompom stickers.
8. Complete each piece of the banner; string a piece of twine through the holes of each mat. Leave enough string at each end to hang finished project.
9. Evenly space mats on the twine and tie scraps of ribbon at each corner to keep the mats in place.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >