SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut® Imagine™ Machine
- Cricut® Imagine™ Art Cartridges: JT, Country Carnival
- White cardstock
- Christmas-patterned ribbon
- Paper trimmer
- Foam squares
1. Cut one 7"x10" block of white cardstock. Fold in half to create card base. Cut one 4¾"x6¾" block of red patterned paper. Adhere to card. Cut one 4½"x6½" block of red paper. Adhere to card using foam squares.
2. Use paper from the JT cartridge to cut 2½" letters from the Country Carnival cartridge to spell JOY. Layer together using foam squares and adhesive. Adhere to card as shown.
3. Tie ribbon around card as shown.