Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
Crafting Time: Under 1 hour
Skill Level: No experience necessary
1. Select 2 prints from the stack. Cut the 1st to 11"x11" and adhere to the center of the 2nd print.
2. Select 3 additional prints from the stack. Cut the 1st to 2 3/4"x6", the 2nd to 3"x6" and the 3rd to 1 3/4"x6". Lay them vertically in front of you in the same order as you cut them. Round the outside 2 corners of the outside 2 pieces. Adhere these to the middle of the layout. If desired, trace around each piece with the paper crafting pen to accent the edges.
3. Tie a strip of brown cardstock around the bottom of the page, tying it off with a knot on the front of the layout.
4. Round all 4 corners of your photo. Adhere to the blue cardstock piece and cut out, leaving 1/4" of cardstock visible on all sides. Round all 4 corners then mount on the white cardstock. Cut this out, leaving 3/8" of cardstock visible on all sides. Round all 4 corners and adhere to the layout as shown.
5. Cut out elements and icons from the stack and adhere them in place as desired using adhesive foam squares.
6. Finish by adding a title and any desired journaling to the page.
HemlineŽ Deluxe Serger Trolleys & Bags
Iris Scrapbooking Cart
Symphony Broadcloth Solids
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.