SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K&Company® papercrafting supplies:
Susan Winget® Glad Tidings products:
12"x12" Designer Paper Pad
Word Die-cut Cardstock
Poinsettia & Holly Layered Accents
- EK Success® papercrafting supplies:
Christmas Tree Large Punch
Heavy Duty Vertical Slot Punch
Herma Dotto® Adhesive Dispenser, permanent
Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- Red gift bag
- Red ribbon
- Red and white baker’s twine
- Hot glue & glue gun
1. Cut 2"x10" pattern paper; fold in half and cut notch in bottom. Adhere over top of gift bag.
2. Punch vertical slot punch in center of pattern paper.
3. Punch six trees from green paper. Fold five punched trees in half; adhere together to form 3-D tree, with all folded pieces adhered to one flat piece.
4. Tie die-cut word to bag with red ribbon; add layered poinsettia accent.
5. Add a small amount of hot glue down center of tree; insert T-pin. Once dry, tie to red bow with baker's twine, and allow 3-D tree to dangle.