SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K&Company® Susan Winget® papercrafting supplies:
Glad Tidings 12"x12" Designer Paper Pad
Glad Tidings 12"x12" Specialty Paper Pad
Glad Tidings Icon Adhesive Chipboard
Glad Tidings Glitter Rub-on with Gems
Word Adhesive Chipboard
- EK Success® papercrafting supplies:
Christmas Tree Large Punch
Ornaments Garland Punch
2¼" Circle Large Punch
Herma Dotto® Adhesive Dispenser, permanent
Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
1. Cut gold star paper to 8"x8" in size.
2. Cut red star paper 2½"x8", and candy stripe paper 1/2"x8" in size. Adhere star and candy stripe papers along right edge.
3. Mat 3"x5" and 2"x3" photos on green paper. Adhere.
4. Layer two punched trees on punched red circles. Adhere.
5. Punch four small ornaments and two large ornaments; layer two small sets and one large set using foam adhesive. Adhere all three sets to punched green circle. Adhere punched circles as shown.
6. Add rub-ons below photos.
7. Add chipboard title and star accent.
8. Handwrite journaling on strips of paper; adhere.