Joyful Holiday Planter
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Copper bucket
- Scrap Essentials Chipboard letters
- Craft Essentials Glitter compartment jar
- Offray Gold ribbon
- Double-sided tape
- Adhesive dots
- Scrap cardstock
- X-Acto knife
- Paper plates or waxed paper
- Vertically attach a length of double-sided tape to the bucket. If desired, add another length, overlapping the first, for a wider stripe. Trim the top and bottom edges with an X-Acto knife. Over a paper plate or waxed paper, shake glitter on top of the tape stripe to completely cover the tape. Tap off excess and set plate aside. Repeat around the bucket, alternating gold, copper, and bronze glitter stripes, using a separate plate for each color of glitter.
- Cover "JOY" chipboard letters with double-sided tape. Over a plate, shake on silver glitter. Use the X-Acto knife to cut away the excess tape around each letter. Attach to bucket with double-sided tape. Tie a gold bow to each bucket handle.
- Cut freehand star from cardstock scrap. Cover one side of the star with double-sided tape, overlapping as necessary for complete coverage. Dip the tape side into glitter on one of the plates to cover completely. On a cardboard surface, using X-Acto knife, cut away excess tape around star. Tuck star under the word, "JOY," and attach with adhesive dots.