1. Cut fabric into 9"x12" sheets. Peel the backing paper off one side of a sheet of Phoomph™ and adhere to the wrong side of the Holiday Fabric. Smooth with hands to ensure no wrinkles and a good seal.
2. With scissors or a rotary cutter cut fabric covered Phoomph™ into 4-1/2"(L)x4"(W) strips. Cut 48 strips.
3. Turn each piece over and using the point of the scissors score the backing paper of the Phoomph™ 3/4" from each long edge. Cut strips of fabric 4-1/2"x2-1/2". Remove the center section of the backing paper and adhere fabric strips leaving the paper on the outer edges.
4. Fold in half cross-wise and snip about every 1/4" straight down to where the fabric and the paper meet. DO NOT cut all the way through. This will create the loops for the wreath and allow the adhesive for each strip to stick onto the styrofoam form.
5. Turn so that the completely covered side of the strip is to the outside. Smooth out any crease. Hold the ends together and round the loops over your finger to shape. Carefully peel away one strip of backing paper left on the edge, overlap and stick together to form a loop. Remove the other strip of backing paper and stick loop to the wreath
6. Continue until the wreath is completely covered, leaving only the back uncovered so that the wreath will have a flat side for hanging. Some snipping and piecing may be necessary to fit the loops.
7. To add chipboard letters, peel away one side of backing paper from Phoomph™ and apply to contrasting fabric of choice. Trace letter backwards onto protective paper. Cut out letter. Peel away paper and apply to front of chipboard letters. Glue to wreath working between loops. Optional: paint the edges of the letters.
8. Snowflakes: Cover both sides of a sheet of Phoomph™ with felt by peeling away the backing paper and adhering a sheet of felt one side at a time. Cut out snowflakes with scissors or with a die cutting machine. Tuck them into the wreath and secure with glue or a straight pin. Hint: Search for free clip-art snowflakes on the internet or create your own design.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>