SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rainbow boards
- White poster board
- Art Skillz® permanent Markers
- Art Skillz® bright colors
- Jumbo Letters Illusion Stickers
- Glue stick
Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. On the white poster board lightly draw out a monkey and exotic bird. Erase any excess pencil lines so they do not show through the marker. Color in the monkey and bird (or jungle animal of your choice) with the Art Skillz® markers.
2. Once animals are colored in, cut around the outside edge with scissors.
3. Glue the animals on the blue-to-green rainbow board towards the bottom (refer to photo).
4. Draw leaves, sticks and other jungle plants on the white poster board and color them in with the Art Skillz® markers. Cut them out with scissors and glue them around the animals to add interest and dimension to the poster board. Cut off any of the leaves that overhang the sides of the board.
5. Cut two 5" tall strips from the yellow-to-pink fade rainbow board. Place “JUNGLE" on one of the strips and “PARTY" on the other and cut off any excess poster board.
6. Cut an arrow from the yellow & pink rainbow board approximately 12" wide. Size may need to be adjusted depending on the size of animals at the bottom.
7. Glue the JUNGLE PARTY text blocks and arrow to the poster board.
8. Using the Art Skillz® markers draw freehand leaves and vines around the poster to any blank areas.