SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 6"x6" Juniper Berry stack
- 6"x6" white cardstock square
- Small white pocket-style gift bag
- Small white self-adhesive pearls
- 5/8" white grosgrain ribbon
- Assorted heart paper crafting punches
- 1/4" hole punch
- Assorted stamps
- Blue ink pad
- Paper crafting adhesive (including adhesive foam squares)
- Paper trimmer
1. Embellish the front of the bag by cutting out 2 strips and 3 rectangle shapes in assorted widths and sizes. Trim one end of each strip in a “v" and adhere them horizontally to the bottom half of the bag. Layer the first 2 rectangles just below the top of the bag, using adhesive foam squares to separate the layers while adhering them in place. Before adding the top rectangle, stamp desired sentiment in the middle. Once this is complete, adhere it in place on top. Punch out a small selection of hearts and adhere them, as well as a selection of pearls, to the bag.
2. Cut a rectangle shape from a coordinating print in the stack, slightly less wide and 2—2-1/2" taller than the bag. Clip the top 2 corners at an angle to give it a tag shape. Cut a smaller tag (1/2" smaller in height and width) from the white cardstock square, clipping the top 2 corners at an angle to keep an identical shape to the 1st tag. Ink around the edges of the white tag and then adhere it to the center of the larger tag. Repeating the theme from the front, cut 2 strips and trim one end of each in a “v", leaving the other end straight. Adhere horizontally them across the bottom of the tag.
3. Punch out 2-3 hearts in assorted sizes from coordinating prints in the stack. Cut out 2 additional strips that fit horizontally on the tag. Adhere the strips as desired onto the tag. Add the hearts, popping them up with adhesive foam squares. Stamp desired sentiment at the top of the tag.
4. Punch a hole in the center, top area of the tag. Thread the ribbon in place, tying off in a knot.
5. Repeat as desired.