SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stampendous® items: Stamps: Double Note, Just a Note, Wavy Music Pastel Pizzazz Fringe Benefit Kit
- VersaFine inks: black, red
- Fiskars® square punches: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4"
- Sizzix® Tag die
- Sizzix® machine
- 3/8" Black & white gingham ribbon
- 1/8" Black satin ribbon
- Zig 2-way glue pen
- Cardstock: red, black, white
- Dimensional foam adhesives
1. Fold a 5-1/2"x8-1/2" panel of black cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Glue a 5-1/4"x4" panel of red cardstock to black card front.
3. Stamp Wavy Music stamp in red ink all over a 5"x3-3/4" panel of white cardstock.
4. Punch a 1-1/4" square hole in white panel 1/4" from bottom right corner.
5. Attach white panel to card front with dimensional foam adhesive.
6. Stamp Double Note in black ink on white cardstock and punch with 3/4" square punch.
7. Layer stamped square on black cardstock and punch out with 1" square punch.
8. Glue layered note panels to red layer inside the 1-1/4" square hole punched in step 4.
9. Use Sizzix® machine and tag die to create tag shape from red cardstock.
10. Stamp greeting on tag by inking only a portion of the Just a Note stamp at a time with edge of black ink pad or marker.
11. Apply glitter from Pastel Pizzazz Fringe Benefit Kit to tag with glue pen.
12. Tie ribbons through hole in tag.
13. Adhere tag to card front with dimensional foam adhesives.