Just a Smidgen’s Spring Butterflies
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 shadow box
- 1 Martha StewartButterfly Paper Cutting Tool
- 8-10 Sheets of Scrapbooking Paper in a coordinating color palette
- 25 pearl tipped boutonniere pins
- Cut several butterflies out of each different craft paper, varying solid butterflies and cut-out butterflies.
- Gently fold them in half, smoothing over the edges so they are "crisp".
- Lay them out in advance so that the pattern varies. Then change up the patterns randomly.
- Pierce each butterfly just below the top and in the center.
- Place each of the four corners and then the center butterfly. Work back to space them evenly.
- Move the butterflies until they look evenly distributed and adjust the angle of the wings so they are uniformly open.
- Close the lid and prop up or hang on a wall.
Items in This Collection
Item # 11384740
Available for U.S. Shipping Only